Join us at the AI Summit in San Francisco next month!
Luminoso is supporting the AI Summit in San Francisco on September 28-29, and we would love to see you there!
I don't have the budget, sorry.
Great news - we have a limited number of extra passes to give away. If you're interested in a free pass, please reach out to Denise Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org. (If the free passes are gone by the time you email, don't fret - you can still get 25% off registration by going to https://theaisummit.com/sanfrancisco/register/ and applying the coupon code LUMDISC.)
Okay, email sent. So what exactly is this event?
The AI Summit is the world's foremost event covering the practical applications of artificial intelligence, and is dedicated to exploring how enterprise organizations can utilize these groundbreaking and transformative technologies. More than 600 business leaders representing the top tier of of Fortune 500 enterprises are attending alongside tech innovators, leading solution providers (like yours truly), press/media, and acclaimed researchers.
And I should go because...?
This event is entirely focused on the business applications of AI and how it can help your company thrive. In addition to listening to great talks from executives at Google, Facebook, IBM, Target, Johnson & Johnson, and P&G, you'll have a chance to:
- Hear Luminoso CEO Catherine Havasi discuss how AI can help you understand and respond to your customers more quickly
- Free food and coffee!
- Enjoy a few drinks and schmooze at the evening reception on September 28th, during which the winners of the AIconics awards will be presented
- Hang out with us at our booth. We've been told we're pretty fun.
- Take advantage of the Intelligent Networking service to meet the people and companies you want to meet while you're at the summit
- Did we mention free food and coffee?
- Stroll the 15 minutes from the event venue to Ghirardelli Square after the summit. Word on the street is that the Ghirardelli chocolate store offers free samples. (Just saying.)
We hope to see you there!