Enterprise Account Exectuive (West Coast)
We are looking for a superstar sales person who has extensive experience closing complex deals with Fortune 1000 companies, preferably to VP of Marketing, CMO, VP of Customer Care and related.
YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR IF YOU CONSISTENTLY PERFORM IN THE TOP 15%
You leverage all of the tools and resources available to you but accept personal responsibility for your performance in each of the fundamental aspects of your role – coverage, demand generation, and sales execution. You have developed your personal brand based on a long-term, strategic approach, and you are trusted to achieve your commitments.
Luminoso Technologies, Inc. has a truly remarkable list of referenceable customers and is a growing presence around the world.
To achieve at least $1MM in bookings while developing a pipeline and activity level to achieve $2MM in annual bookings each year thereafter.
- Proven track record of consistent success / quota achievement and over-achievement
- Achieved at least $300K in income at least once in your career
- Documented success in closing strategic, enterprise-level deals
- Seasoned sales pro who knows the best days are still ahead
- Hunter; proven success developing a sales territory and pipeline
- Ability to understand client business challenges and map to Company’s value proposition
- Demonstrates passion, intellectual curiosity, and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident in front of crowds with executive level presence
- Coachable: receptive to constructive feedback, solicits and accepts feedback
- Process driven
- Focuses on achieving long-term, strategic objectives while delivering near term results
- Hungry and driven self-starter
- Possesses and demonstrates outstanding listening skills
- Positive thinker
- Competitive and expects to succeed
- Willing to travel 50% to customer locations throughout the assigned territory. Sales territories are typically a combination of both a geographic center and an industry vertical, so adequate coverage of them includes trips that may be cross-country. Further, sales personnel are required to attend occasional industry conferences in order to meet customers and cultivate leads.