Enterprise Software Sales Executives
We are looking for a salesperson who has extensive experience closing complex deals with Enterprise companies, preferably to VP of Marketing, CMO, VP of Customer Care and related positions.
Luminoso is the best in the world at bringing to light what people are talking about. With very little setup or maintenance, our clients can understand and react to feedback on top issues, efficiently route customers to resolve their issues faster, and guide customers searching for what they need. Unlike other approaches, which require impractical amounts of data, time, and computational power, our common sense natural language technology teaches computers how to understand language like people do — starting with thousands instead of billions of documents, in minutes instead of months, in up to 14 languages at once. Luminoso is privately held with headquarters in Boston, MA.
Leverage all of the tools and resources available to you, but accept personal responsibility for your performance in each of the fundamental aspects of your role – coverage, demand generation, and sales execution. Luminoso Technologies, Inc. has a truly remarkable list of referenceable customers and is a growing presence around the world, but we are in the early stages of development in Japan.
- To achieve at least $1.2MM in bookings while developing a pipeline and activity level to achieve $2MM in annual bookings each year thereafter
- Develop and execute a territorial coverage plan (in writing) that provides for an efficient and productive coverage of all accounts and prospects.
- Maintain and utilize the following:
- CRM System
- Sales aids and promotion material
- Weekly Team Calls
- Provide adequate information to the sales and marketing staff so that there is proper utilization of internal resources to support actions necessary to secure business in the territory
- Requires travel within territory and to Boston, MA twice a year
- Hunter; proven success developing a sales territory and pipeline
- Proven track record of consistent success / quota achievement and over-achievement
- Documented success in closing strategic, enterprise-level deals
- Ability to understand client business challenges and map to Company’s value proposition
- Demonstrates passion, intellectual curiosity, and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident in front of crowds with executive level presence
- Coachable: receptive to constructive feedback, solicits and accepts feedback
- Process driven
- Focuses on achieving long-term, strategic objectives while delivering near term results
- Driven self-starter
- Possesses and demonstrates outstanding listening skills
- Positive thinker