Inside Sales Manager
Luminoso is hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for growing, training, and coaching a team of Business Development Representatives. As an Inside Sales Manager, you will also be a key contributor to our sales operations activities where you will help develop and maintain infrastructure, process, and strategy for customer facing teams.
This is a pivotal role for Luminoso that will help take us to the next stage of growth. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage past experience in Business Development (as an individual contributor and lead/manager), but also have the opportunity to face new challenges and develop new skills.
What you’ll do
• Hire, coach, and manage a team of Business Development Representatives to master skills across business development which include:
• Clear understanding of Luminoso’s value proposition and our prospect personas
• Lead generation
• Follow up, discovery, and deep qualification of opportunities
• Driving quality opportunity production
• Manage day to day activities of the BDR team including live coaching and mentoring, reviewing lead volume, queues and disposition, call statistics, conversions, and pipeline generation.
• Lead the effort to identify and implement best practices and associated technologies that will enable maximum productivity from the BDR team
• Measure and deliver on KPIs.
• Help establish and manage processes and reporting for customer facing teams in our Salesforce.Com environment
• Help with forecasting, pipeline, and customer health reviews
• Work closely with counterparts in other customer facing roles (Business Development, Sales, Customer Success, etc..)
What you’ll bring
• 3+ years of successful progressive experience as an inside sales professional
• 1+ years leading or managing business development or inside sales teams
• B2C selling experience
• Experience selling software – SaaS experience a plus
• BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven track record of goal achievement (as individual or manager) and building and managing KPIs for a sales organization
• Advanced experience with Salesforce.Com
• Nice to have: Experience with SalesLoft or similar sales engagement platforms
Luminoso is the best in the world at bringing to light what people are talking about. With very little setup or maintenance, our clients can understand and react to feedback on top issues, efficiently route customers to resolve their issues faster, and guide customers searching for what they need. Unlike other approaches, which require impractical amounts of data, time, and computational power, our common sense natural language technology teaches computers how to understand language like people do -- starting with thousands instead of billions of documents, in minutes instead of months, in up to 14 languages at once. Luminoso is privately held with headquarters in Boston, MA.