Luminoso Technologies is a leading natural language understanding company that enables clients to rapidly discover value in their unstructured text data. Our applications automatically pull the most relevant themes from any open-ended text data, thanks to a foundation in artificial intelligence and natural language understanding. Within minutes, users can learn from hundreds of thousands of otherwise untapped support tickets, survey responses, or reviews, discovering what their customers love (or don’t love) about their product or service, what drives important scores and ratings up or down and how these things change over time.
About This Position
This Product Designer position (Reporting to the Head of Product Design) comes with a variety of design challenges that require innovative and thoughtful solutions from a passionate user advocate. Work with a brilliant, open and creative team in a position where you’re encouraged and given the tools to grow as a designer every sprint.
Luminoso is seeking a designer who is fluent in interaction design, usability, design systems, prototyping and user testing and research. This Designer will imagine original user experiences and follow them through all phases of research, design and development. They will contribute to the constant improvement of our design system and see that their design work is reaches our users in a state consistent with our high design standards.
Principal Responsibilities of this Product Designer will be:
- Participate in and lead design workshops with Product Design team, PMs and Devs;
- Present design concepts to and solicit product feedback from PMs, the engineering team and stakeholders;
- See projects through all phases of the design and development process;
- Create high and low-fidelity prototypes of new UI features (Figma, white-boarding, paper & pencil, etc…);
- Perform user testing of new UI features with internal and external users;
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of engineers and PMs to launch successful new features;
- Contribute to the continuing development of our UI design system.
Qualified candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles;
- Examples of work which show thoughtful process, design problem solving skills, and talent;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with front-end development or the technical demands of implementing software UI designs;
- 3+ years of UI/UX or product design experience;
- Experience with user testing.
- Coding experience (Nice to have).
YOU CAN APPLY DIRECTLY BY EMAILING ALLAN MARCUS AT AMARCUS@LUMINOSO.COM
Luminoso Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.