Professional Services Delivery Manager
The newly created Professional Services Delivery Manager position has been established by the Company to improve the maturity of the Luminoso professional services and data science deliveries to support customers with customized solutions and 24 X 7 automation tools that utilize Luminoso’s concept analysis, classification, and multilingual text analytics software.
As the Professional Services Delivery Manager, you will report to the Director of Technical Services and be responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of Luminoso’s Professional Services team. You will work with customers to determine an understanding of customer requirements in order to ensure a quality design that leverages the Luminoso technology to achieve amazing customer outcomes and the successful delivery of our services. Furthermore, you will manage, mentor, and expand the Professional Services team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop best practices for service delivery and implementation for our customers
- Work with the Sales and Finance teams to estimate internal costs for providing services to customers
- Mature the best practices for the deployment of Luminoso classification models, API integrations, and custom solutions built on the Luminoso word-embedding vector models.
- Work to remove any operational/organizational barriers that may impede the success of the team or progress, internally or with customers
- Take end-to-end responsibility for working with customers and internal team members to deploy Luminoso’s software in a variety of configurations, including onsite deployments, customers’ private cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and IBM, Luminoso-hosted private cloud environments and Luminoso-hosted multi-tenant cloud environments (primarily AWS)
- Manage a small team within the Professional Services department
- Work independently or leveraging the team of highly skilled, technical resources like Solution Architects, Senior Engineers, and Data Scientists for a timely delivery of services
- Develop strong relationships across different functions including sales, product, marketing, finance and engineering to ensure customers and services delivery team are successful
- Coordinate with the Luminoso sales team for estimates and SOWs
- Manage customer requirements and expectations and ensure customer engagement success
- Maintain overall quality of all projects and programs within territory
What You’ll Bring
- 5-10 years of experience working on professional services teams, some of which includes team lead or management responsibilities
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding customer requirements and developing custom solutions using Python, and NLP, ML, clustering, regression, classification and related technologies.
- Ability to articulate Professional Services offerings and business value to customers and other stakeholders. Customer presence and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Python
- Experience with Data Science principles and problem solving (supervised and unsupervised)
- Experience with Amazon AWS (Lambda, EC2, ELB, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus
YOU CAN APPLY DIRECTLY BY EMAILING ALLAN MARCUS AT AMARCUS@LUMINOSO.COM
Luminoso Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status