Senior Product Manager
Boston, MA, USA
About This Position
The Luminoso Product Management team is charged with defining the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Luminoso's suite of Natural Language Processing offerings.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll act as the primary catalyst of an offering through-out the entire product lifecycle from inception through development, early-access testing, launch, measurement, and ongoing enhancement. You’ll serve as both product owner and voice of the customer, working closely with many of the brightest minds in unsupervised NLP today. Product management team members are involved in marketing, selling, communicating product benefits to customers and prospects.
- Define and manage product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Luminoso's market leading CX solutions with a focus on NLP and NLU and data visualization
- Understand the latest market trends in VoE (Voice of Employee), VoC (Voice of Customer) and Product Design and translate them into concrete, implementable product user stories and a cohesive go-to-market strategy
- Shape NLP-based features for enrichment of customer feedback data and facilitation of analysis for business users and citizen data scientists
- Study and understand scientific research and machine learning techniques to guide Luminoso’s list of supported languages and NLP based features
- Develop features and define API designs that seamlessly integrate with our customer’s workflows to enrich their understanding of their products, customers, or employees
- Provide thought leadership and hands-on direction to UX design, product development and engineering staff
- Nurture a milestone-driven culture, in which consistent innovation and progress are expected
- Work with agile development teams to define the development schedule, based on team capabilities and product priorities
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience leading Product Management or Development teams that successfully delivered SaaS and on-premise, enterprise-facing software solutions
- A geek for languages, expertise in linguistics and or deep familiarity with NLP/NLU applications
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts and techniques
- Strong VoC (Voice of Customer) or CXM (Customer Experience Management) industry knowledge
- Highly technical background, with the ability to communicate with engineers on technical topics
- Tenacious and resourceful problem solver with deep analytics skills
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Agile product owner training a plus
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen, customer obsessed, and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Strong project management and performance management skills
Luminoso builds text analytics products for analyzing conversational text data like support tickets, open-ended survey responses, and reviews. Using common-sense artificial intelligence to understand language, we empower organizations to discover, interpret, and act on what people are telling them. Requiring little setup, maintenance, or training, Luminoso combines world-leading natural language understanding technology with a vast knowledge base to learn words from context – like humans do – and instantly analyze text. Our products Luminoso Daylight® and Compass provide native support in 15 languages, so leaders can explore text data, make sense of feedback, and surface business-critical insights. Luminoso is privately held and headquartered in Boston, MA.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.