Boston-based, minimal travel
This individual will design and deliver professional services and data science solutions to support our enterprise customers with customized solutions that utilize Luminoso’s concept analysis, classification, and multilingual text analytics software.
You will work with customers to determine an understanding of customer requirements in order to ensure a quality design that leverages the Luminoso technology to achieve amazing customer outcomes, good data science, and the successful delivery of our services.
- Work with the Sales teams to estimate internal costs for providing services to customers;
- Mature the best practices for the deployment of Luminoso classification models, API integrations, and custom solutions built on the Luminoso word-embedding vector models;
- Work to remove any operational/organizational barriers that may impede the success of the team or progress, internally or with customers;
- Take end-to-end responsibility for working with customers and internal team members to deploy Luminoso’s software in a variety of configurations, including onsite deployments, customers’ private cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and IBM, Luminoso-hosted private cloud environments and Luminoso-hosted multi-tenant cloud environments (AWS);
- Work independently or leveraging the team of highly skilled, technical resources like Solution Architects, Senior Engineers, and Data Scientists for a timely delivery of services;
- Develop strong relationships across different functions including sales, product, marketing, finance and engineering to ensure customers and services delivery team are successful;
- Coordinate with the Luminoso sales team for estimates and SOWs;
- Manage customer requirements and expectations and ensure customer engagement success;
- Maintain overall quality of all projects and programs within territory.
What You’ll Bring
- 5-10 years of experience working on Professional Services teams;
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding customer requirements and developing custom solutions using Python, NLP, ML, clustering, regression, classification and related technologies;
- Ability to articulate Professional Services offerings and business value to customers and other stakeholders;
- Customer presence and excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Python and demonstrated success in providing Python deliverables to customers;
- Experience with Data Science principles and problem solving (supervised and unsupervised);
- Experience with Amazon AWS (Lambda, EC2, ELB, etc.) a plus;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org