The needs and demands of customers are growing at a rapid speed. In this era, businesses need to stay updated about the latest changes and find the answer to what customers actually want. Because the world is digitized and the competition is becoming more fierce than ever. To meet your customers’ needs, it is crucial to do one thing.
It is the Voice of Customer analysis.
It includes getting customer feedback and analyzing how to incorporate it into your business. VoC tells how a customer sees your products and services. It dives deeper into your product’s powerful insights, pain points, and strengths. On the basis of this data, companies make improvements in their product. It ultimately leads to better opportunities, winning customers’ hearts and increasing revenue.
But now comes the most important question: which voice of customer tools suits you?
In this blog, we’ll explain this in detail and how you can utilize it to skyrocket your business. So keep reading.
What Are Voice of Customer Tools?
Voice of Customer tools are applications, programs, or processes widely used to collect customer data. It’s for the analysis of feedback given by customers. Most often, it’s gathered using different methodologies, such as:
- Social media
- Product reviews
- Customer service interactions
It’s a step towards adopting a customer-centric approach. It ultimately leads to making data-driven decisions, which are crucial for the success of any business.
The common features these tools offer vary greatly from quantitative data analysis to using AI. It includes sentiment analysis, data mapping, and much more. Every customer software is different and caters to the needs of businesses differently.
Top 7 Voice Of Customer Tools
Now that you know what VoC is, let’s discuss some tools that can be extremely helpful in this regard. Here are the top seven tools you should know about.
Best One-stop VoC Shop
Luminoso is an award-winning AI technology that doesn’t just tell you about your customers. It goes way beyond that. Suppose a customer left a negative response. Then, this VoC tool will help you identify the following:
- Why did the customer leave that review?
- How can you improve your customers’ experience?
All this and much more tells you about the deeper sentiments of the customer responses. Once you understand this about your customer, you’re able to communicate in a better way. You can use these responses as a foundation to innovate and create products that resonate with them.
The best feature of Luminoso is data stream functionality. It can pull reviews directly from reputable platforms like Amazon, Reddit, Walmart, etc.
- Decodes sentiment to extract meaningful information from the database
- Uses Natural Language Processing.
- Product reviews analysis
- Ticketing workflow automation
- Easy document classification
Luminoso G2 Score: 4 stars
Who It’s For: Startups, SMEs, Enterprise Brands, Scaleups.
- Deeper insights for textual responses of customers.
- Saves a lot of time and effort.
- 14-day free trial for everyone.
- Intuitive user experience.
- For small companies, it can be expensive. However, you can try a trial method and decide if it’s worth the money.
2. NICE Satmetrix
Best for Real-Time NPS Tracking
It is a customer experience management platform. With its help, businesses can analyze and enhance customer satisfaction. Here’s how the process goes:
Measure → Analyze → Enhance customer satisfaction rate → Improve customer loyalty.
The program has a comprehensive suite of tools and features. Using them, you can gather data and feedback and analyze the sentiment behind the responses. This data is later on used to get actionable insights.
- Basic sentiment analysis using AI.
- Provides textual and speech analytics.
- Agent workflows are automated.
NICE Satmetrix G2 Score: 4.3
Who It’s For: Small and medium-sized businesses
- Customer support is available 24/7 to cater to the needs of users.
- Advanced analytical capabilities.
- Often, insights are not real-time, leading to poor data collection.
- A limited number of integrations.
- Many reviews suggest that the platform can be buggy and difficult to navigate.
Best for NPS Surveys
This customer experience management platform allows businesses to go beyond understanding what the customer reviews are saying. It tells businesses how they can enhance interactions with customers.
With it, you can get a bird’s-eye view of all the crucial metrics for maximizing customer experience. Suppose a customer left a comment on social media. You can monitor it with Medallia. It allows you to store data and feedback from different sources, such as calls, emails, reviews, documents, and other forms of communication.
- Make segments for similar customer groups.
- Easily integrate with third-party tools and sites
- Push notifications that keep you updated about important things
Medallia G2 Score: 4.4
Who It’s For: Medium-sized businesses with large budgets for VoC
- Excellent data collection ability
- Regularly tracks complaints from customers
- Extremely expensive even for large companies
- AI capabilities are limited to some extent
- It’s a complex tool, and to use it, training is important
- Can’t unify your metadata from different authentic sources
Best for Real-Time Service Alerts
This comprehensive experience management platform offers different VoC tools. It includes surveys, feedback forms, and text analytics. The software had three primary parts, i.e., XM for customer frontlines, people teams, strategy, and research.
The program allows for improved customer experience in the contact sections. It also has a significant impact on team management. Lastly, it contributes to the development of products based on market research.
- Multi-language support
- Reports and dashboards are easy to customize
- A centralized hub for most customer campaigns
Qualtrics G2 Score: 4.4
Who It’s For: Small, medium, and large enterprises
- Outstanding survey tool
- Reporting features are helpful
- Data collection capabilities are extremely strong
- UI is extremely tricky, which makes it difficult to use
- Users have complained about poor customer support
- Comparing more than one data on the dashboard is not possible
- Overall, a complicated platform
Best for Finding the Latest Customer Trends
If you’re running a business and want to gain valuable customer feedback, you can use this customer experience tool. It also serves as an amazing online survey platform.
It has a wide range of tools and features to create and distribute surveys in the market. Based on these surveys, you can improve your customer satisfaction rate.
- Various customizable templates for surveys, which are free
- Detailed customer reports
- Distribution of surveys omnichannel
GetFeedback G2 Score: 4.5
Who It’s For: Medium-sized businesses and large enterprises
- Customize surveys however you want
- Integrates with various tools and sites
- A lot of integrations are available, but they are often expensive
- Mostly focused on surveys rather than a VoC tool
- Analytical capabilities are limited compared to other tools
Best for Gathering Contextual Feedback
It’s a versatile tool to gather the opinions and experiences of customers. You can collect customer feedback and data in real time with actionable insights. It has advanced targeting features, which means you can target specific customers based on geographical location, behavior, cookies, and data.
You can easily set up Qualaroo without any advanced coding knowledge. Make surveys more interesting and impactful with open-ended, closed-ended questions.
- Surveys and templates that are easy to customize
- Create surveys in different languages and formats
- Easy integration with other apps and tools
Qualaroo G2 Score: 4.4
Who It’s For: Medium to Large Companies
- Capability of automatic conversion of survey text to different languages
- Sentiment analysis that IBM Watson powers
- Reporting functionality is limited
- For small companies, the pricing range can be expensive
- Analytics lack in different aspects
Best for Customer Support Teams
It allows you to listen to the voices of customers in support tickets. The platform automatically categorizes ticket categories, also known as aspect-based sentiment analysis. So companies can understand and analyze customers at a granular level.
You can connect the data through various integrations like Zendesk and Freshdesk. Thus transcribing your voice calls to text. You can use this data to gather real insights.
- Provides real-time analysis of customer support data
- Advanced filters
- Sentiment analysis
Sentisum G2 Score: 4.8
Who It’s For: Startups, small, medium, and large companies focusing on customer support
- Can analyze interactions with customer support at a large scale
- Easy to navigate
- AI isn’t accurate. That’s why you’ve to input data manually
- It’s suitable for customer support teams only
Why You Should Use Voice Of Customer Tools?
According to Statista, almost 90% of companies regularly use online surveys. They collect customer feedback and then improve their services or products according to audience needs.
You might wonder, is it really important to use VoC?
Is it worth the investment?
The short answer is YES.
It helps you identify the needs and preferences of customers. It tells you what customers want to see in the products and what they hate about them.
Here’s how this process goes.
Learn more about your customers → Improve product/service accordingly → Increase profit → Outshine your competitors.
So, if you want to stay ahead of your competitors, then you must use Voice of Customer tools like Luminoso. It shows that you care about your customers and want to impact your business.
Now that you know about all the Voice of Customer tools, finding the best tool for your business is much easier. Using Voice of Customer tools helps increase customer satisfaction and outshine competitors.
You should identify what problem you want to solve with a VoC tool. After identifying the problem, choose a company that aligns with your goals. It is critical to consider before choosing a Voice of Customer tool.
Luminoso offers a variety of features to ensure you understand your audience in the best way possible. From surveys to precise sentiment analysis, it is crucial for the success of any business.
If you are a content creator or Youtuber a tool like y2-mate.org can help you save time and work effectively.